In Fairness Arroyo’s Did Lots of Things
Kawawa naman si Madam, ,payat-payat nya na, nakawheelchair pa
hindi man lang sya nirespeto sa airport eh! dating presidente ng pilipinas
ung tao. Dami nya kya nagawa sa bayan !
1. NBN ZTE Scandal
2. Millions of bribe money to Congressmen and Governors (October 2007)
3. Cheating in 2004 Elections (Hello Garci)
4. Joc Joc Bolante Case (Fertilizer Scam, P728 Million)
5. Jose Pidal Bank Account (Unexplained Wealth, P200 Million)
6. Nani Perez Power Plant Deal ($2 Million)
7. Use of Road User’s Tax for Campaigning
8. Billion Peso Macapagal Boulevard (Overprice of P532 Million)
9. Juetengate? (Illegal Numbers game kickbacks)
10. Extra Judicial Killings
11. Arroyo Moneys in Germany (Exposed by Senator Cayetano)
12. General Garcia and Other Military Men
13. Billion Peso Poll Automation contract to(Mega Pacific) (P1.3 Billion)
14. Northrail Project($503 Million)
15. Maguindanao Results of 2007 Elections (Zubiri, Bedol)
17. Venable Contract (Norberto Gonzales)
18. Swine Scam (Exposed by? Atty. Harry Roque
19. GLORIA Arroyo son hidden assets in united states
21.CALAMITY FUND SCANDAL.
22.the C-5 road controversy — Senator Manuel Villar
23.P550-million worth of funds from the Overseas Workers’ Welfare
24 P780-million LWUA funds-Prospero Pichay
25 Bishop’s SUV-Gloria Birthday gift
26 Arroyo linked in P325M lotto intelligence fund
27 Arroyo got P200M in kickbacks from govt projects-Zaldy Ampatuan
28.P200.41 billion or $4.6 billion in Malampaya royalties from 2002 to
May this year.
29.LACSON ACCUSED FG MIKE ARROYO OF SELLING 3 REFURBISHED HELICOPTERS
TO PNP AT P105 MILLION EACH
30. 600, 000 metric tons of Rotten rice imported from India.Kishore
Hemlani, an Indian trader allegedly close to Arroyo, reportedly bagged
the P9.5 billion contract for the rice importation.
31.Dato Arroyo wife bought the condo unit for $570, 000,
70-square-meter one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit (Unit No. 533) at the
luxury high-rise, full-service Gramercy Towers located at 1177
California St. in upscale downtown San Francisco.
31.- P50-million bribe to FG for the president’s veto of two franchise bills
32.The additional funding led to a 41-percent spike in advertising
expenses, from P76.129 million in 2008 to P107.420 million in 2009,
which went mostly to ads for Arroyo’s achievements.
33.The report said the PIA received from the Department of Budget and
Management a notice of cash allocations amounting to P344.789 million,
even though only P222.488 million was appropriated for it under the
34.- Denial of pork barrel funds to Malacanang’s political enemies
35.- Praises for Jovito Palparan, alleged mastermind of extra judicial
killings of militants
36.- Removal of govt bodyguards for former pres and Arroyo critic, Cory Aquino
37.- Appointment of manicurist as a member of the board of Pag-Ibig
38.- Appointment of gardener as deputy of the Luneta Park Administration.
39.- Midnight appointment of an Arroyo, RENATO CORONA, as SC Chief Justice
40.- 200+ other illegal midnight appointments.
Oh ? diba ? dami nya nagawa ? :’(